wat is de moeilijkste richting
Grandma Ant smiled very brightly,

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    stw en handel // Voorbeeld Forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
ylq

BerichtGeplaatst: 12-05-2020 09:34:22    Onderwerp: Grandma Ant smiled very brightly, Reageren met citaat
In the past, there was an elderly grandmother who lived under a huge leaf of sunflowers in her family. She walked limping on her back, crutches, and walked a few steps without strength. Therefore, Grandma Ant is looking forward to basking in the sun Newport Cigarettes. One day, a little ant came to visit her grandmother. At the door, the little ant knocked gently on the door. With a squeak, the old wooden door opened, revealing the old face of grandma ant: she leaned on her cane and took a heavy step. "Cough, cough," Grandma Ant coughed and walked out of the house. The little ant quickly helped her grandmother and asked with care: "Grandma, what's wrong with you? Is it uncomfortable?" "Ah, I am old, and rheumatism is coming." Grandma ant sighed, "If I can bask The sun, how nice it should be! "Little ant said," You don't worry, I will help you move the house immediately. "" You? How do you move alone? "Grandma Ant was a little puzzled. . "It's okay," little ant patted her chest. "I must try my best to help you move, and I have strength!" The next day Marlboro Gold, when grandma ant was still having a sweet and sweet dream, the little ant called all Ants. When they came to the house, they wrapped the house tightly with a loofah vine. Their soldiers are divided into two groups, one team beneath and one team pulled up. Some of them carried it on their shoulders with difficulty, some on the top of their heads, some on their hands with all their strength ... You see this little ant, he clenched his teeth, held the rope tightly, blushed, his forehead Shangqin produced bean-sized sweat beads, and green muscles burst from his hands and feet. Those tiny feet shivered nonstop. They lifted the house from one leaf to another, and the leading ant kept shouting the labor code of "Come on! Come on!" Sometimes, a leaf on the stem became loose, and several ants and the house slid down like a slide. Difficulties made everyone shout out in unison: "Ah, our hard work is in vain!" At this time, the leading ants looked at Out of the minds of the little ants, they said to them: "Don't be discouraged, for the health of grandma ant, we must persevere!" At this time, the little ants were struggling to lift the house like a dose of strong needles On the leaf, "Hi Yo! Hi Yo!" Under the sound of labor, finally, Kung Fu paid no attention to the "ant". The little ants moved the grandma's home to the sunflower stamen, because the sunflower is facing the sun all the time. , Grandma Ant also woke up, she felt warm on her body, opened her eyes and looked! Yeah, the sun is shining on her body, which is really comfortable. Grandma Ant walked on the stamens of sunflowers Newport Cigarettes Coupons, really like stepping on the golden carpet! Grandma Ant smiled very brightly, with a smile on her face. Father Sun also smiled, because he saw a group of small ants who were helping others.

Related articles:
NewportCigarettesCoupons

Newport Cigarettes
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    stw en handel // Voorbeeld Forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: